Concerned about your privacy? We are!
- Your email address or any other information you give us is used only for correspondence relating to your holiday or tour – Travel East doesn’t rent, trade, or sell the personal information you provide.
- If you send us a request for information, an itinerary, or a booking, we’ll assume you’re willing to provide the personal information that we require to design and manage your holiday or tour.
- With the exceptions of breaches to Vietnamese or International Law, Immigration Regulations and information necessary for sub-contractors to fulfil their responsibilities, anything you tell us will never be disclosed or made available to any third party without your willing permission.
What personal information do we ask for?
- Whether you are booking a holiday or requesting a brochure, we will ask for your name, your postal address, your telephone and fax number and e-mail address.
- If you are booking your holiday online, we’ll also need your credit card details (including card number, cardholder name, expiry date) in order to take payment and confirm the booking online.
How does Travel East use this personal information?
- We need your name, address and/or e-mail address so that we can send out your brochure/tour order, or advise you of special offers and promotions which we think would interest you. On all forms you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving occasional marketing information from Travel East.
How does Travel East protect customer information?
- All the information you give us is protected by a secure server. The secure server software SSL (Secure Socket Layers) encrypts all information you enter before it is sent to us. The information is only de-encrypted when it reaches our server. We also have a Firewall (security software) in place to protect our internal information from the Internet.
Will Travel East disclose any of this personal information to third parties?
- Travel East will only disclose your name and booking details to our suppliers for operational purposes. We will not pass on your details to other companies for marketing purposes. We won’t disclose credit/debit card numbers unless we believe in good faith that the law requires it.